My love for banana bread is real. You can never go wrong and it is THE BEST right out of the oven! I kept starring at the brown bananas on my counter. I already had plenty of bananas frozen for smoothies, so I knew it was time to make banana bread. I wanted to make a healthier banana bread, but one that didn’t taste really healthy either. I was looking on Pinterest for a recipe I haven’t tried yet. I came across this paleo banana bread from the roasted root, I had everything on hand so I wanted to give it a try! Let me tell you guys, it is so worth making! It was delicious and so moist! ( I know that’s not everyones favorite word.) It has so much flavor! The best thing about this bread is that you put ALL ingredients into a blender then pour in a loaf pan! These kind of recipes are the best! Only 1 thing to clean! I will be making this guilt free banana bread in the near future again!
Paleo Banana Bread
- 3 riped bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cups almond flour/meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat ove to 350* and lightly oil a loaf pan
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- Pour banana bread into the loaf pan
- Bake 40-50 min, test with a toothpick (I did 40 min but I could of done a little longer)
- Allow to cool. Cut slices and enjoy!